Postdoctoral awards are pursued in South Africa, beginning academic year 2020-21. This award may be one to two years.
- A terminal degree (for example a Ph.D. or Ed.D.) in a field of study relevant to the goals of the ATI
- Strong interest in pursuing postdoctoral study/research in the disciplines and sub-fields of agriculture, business, data science, ecology/environment, economics or engineering
- Citizenship or residency in Malawi
- Recent university graduates, early career professionals in the private or public sector, early-career faculty and staff in Malawian universities
- No age limit applies
- Commitment to the development goals of Malawi
- Willingness to return to Malawi for at least two years after the fellowship to work in a sector related to their master’s or postdoctoral program
Email us at ATI@iie.org if you have eligibility questions.