As ever-evolving and innovative platforms are developed and the EdTech market booms, it is important to reflect on how we are using them to advance international education and exchange. The COVID-19 pandemic catalyzed our adapting to and adopting of technology to keep the global exchange of knowledge and experiences happening. While we cannot completely substitute the value or experience of in-person programs, we should continue asking how technology can support access and expand international education and exchange.
In the Spring 2023 IIENetworker magazine, What’s in Your Tech Toolbox?, authors share how an innovative and intentional technology strategy can help reach new and underserved audiences, enhance staff training, build robust student and alumni communities, and create more robust international partnerships.
Share your thoughts with @iieglobal on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram using #IIENetworker.
Table of Contents
- A Message from Pete Young, Chief Technology Officer, IIE
- TechWomen Celebrates a Decade of Innovation and Impact
- Linkr: Trimming Toolkits with Human Tech
- Reconceptualizing Internationalization Through Global Conversation: What IT Makes Possible
- Is EdTech at Odds with International Education’s Inclusion & Belonging Goals?
- Scaling Access and Excellence through Next Generation Global Education
- Strategic Investments: Professional Development Technologies Can Boost Student Support