Women's Enterprise for Sustainability
Expanding women’s economic opportunities is fundamental to sustainable growth and building more equitable societies. The Women’s Enterprise for Sustainability (WES) program empowers women-led organizations in Tunisia to operate WES centers as social enterprises. Through these centers, aspiring and established women entrepreneurs gain new skills and networks, launch and expand businesses, and develop as innovative leaders in their communities.
What does WES do?
- Build the entrepreneurialism and sustainability of local civil society organizations; and
- Develop a network of women entrepreneurs with leadership and practical skills to actively contribute to shaping the future of their country.
Program at a Glance
- 11 WES Centers in 10 regions
- More than 3,000 women trained
- More than 360 businesses launched or expanded
- Business Plan Development
- Financial Education
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Business Management
- Access to Financing
- Targeted Coaching
- Expert Mentoring
- Network of Women Entrepreneurs
- Market Assessment
- Business Model Development