Spring 2020: The International Student Journey
International students are a core part of any institution’s internationalization strategy. Beyond boosting enrollment numbers, institutions are increasingly focused on understanding what makes for a successful international student experience. In the Spring 2020 issue of the IIENetworker magazine, The International Student Journey, professionals from around the world share their strategies and perspectives on international student success from outreach and recruitment to the on-campus experience through to alumni initiatives. How do institutions recruit as the global landscape for international students has expanded? What can be done to ensure that your international students are as integrated on your campus as domestic students? And once they leave campus, does your relationship with these students end?
Share your thoughts with @iieglobal on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter using #IIENetworker.
Read our previous issue The New Student: Shifting the Global Education Paradigm or search our archives.
Table of Contents
- IIE’s Second Century – A Message from Allan E. Goodman, IIE President and CEO
- 2020 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education
- Hidden Assets: What Happened to Higher Education’s International Students, and Where Are They Today?
- Thinking Broadly About Supporting International Student Success: Don’t Forget About the Parents!
- Bridging Divides Simply and Successfully: Integrating International Students Through Personal Stories
- Partnering with International Student Recruitment Agents
- Engaging Younger Students to Diversify and Grow You International Student Population
- Why Greece? Why Now?
- Increasing International Student Success through Holistic Programming
- Beyond Familiar Territory: Diversifying International Enrollments