The Next 100 Years in International Education
Join IIE as we celebrate our centennial year by looking towards the future of international education. In the Centennial Issue of the IIENetworker magazine, The Next 100 Years in International Education, we asked experts to explore the trends that will define international education through the themes of student mobility, access & equity, higher education in emergencies, scholars & innovation, and international partnerships. What will mobility mean when virtual reality is indistinguishable from physical travel? How will access & diversity be supported for international education professionals as much as it is for students? How are faculty leading the drive to make international experience an intrinsic part of higher education? This issue also explores how current events impacting international education are being addressed and features the 2019 IIE Andrew Heiskell Award for Innovation in International Education winners and their best practices to create visionary programming.
Share your thoughts with @iieglobal on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter using #iie100.
Read our past issue: Interconnected Education: Building Bridges Through International Partnerships
Table of Contents
- A Message from Allan Goodman, IIE President and CEO
- 2019 IIE Andrew Heiskell Awards for Innovation in International Education
- Back to the Future: The Next 100 Years of Student Mobility
- Scholars – Drivers of Innovation in Internationalization Efforts and Beyond
- How Do We Prepare the Next Generation of International Education Leaders?
- SUNY JCC Puts the World Within Reach
- Creating Access in International Education for More Equitable Societies
- Recognizing Credentials When Official Documents Are Unavailable
- Moving Forward Together: Unleashing the Power of International Partnerships
- The Silk Road Universities Network: Intellectuals and Universities as Civilization Savers
- A Beacon of Hope for Academia During the Forced Migration Crisis
- The Development of the Myanmar International Higher Education Association
- 100 Years of Student Mobility Data