Our fair compensation philosophy is important. We conduct salary surveys and analyze relevant market pay data on a regular basis. We believe that an important part of fair compensation begins with evaluating positions and classifying them into appropriate pay ranges, ensuring that they are internally equitable and externally competitive and meet the needs of the business.
Your salary is only one component of the total compensation package. IIE offers a range of standard and unique benefits that are reviewed annually:
- A choice of generous and comprehensive Health and Dental Plans
- Paid Time Off which increases with years of service
- Student Loan and Tuition Reimbursement programs providing up to $4000 annually for qualified expenses
- Upon hire, you may contribute to a pre-tax or Roth post-tax 403(b) retirement account. After one year of service, IIE will contribute 7.5% of your base salary to a separate retirement savings plan with immediate 100% vesting. The employer contribution increases over time.
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care, dependent care and commuter expenses
- Life Insurance coverage paid by IIE
- Total Disability Benefits
- Employee Referral Program
- Recognition Programs including the President’s Award, the Traveling Fellowship and the Leadership Development Fellowship
- The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) which provides support for personal and family problems common in contemporary life
IIE is committed to diversity and inclusion by offering a respectful work environment free from discrimination and harassment. We are committed to employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizen status, status with regards to public assistance or any other protected classification.