The IIE Emergency Student Fund is issuing a call to IIENetwork Member institutions to nominate 1-5 international students who face financial hardship due to the COVID-19 pandemic for an ESF award.
The ESF: COVID-19 Response provides grants of $1,500 to selected students who demonstrate high financial need. Students are able to use the grants to cover their educational, living, or health-related expenses.
- Eligible nominees must be studying on campus in the United States,
- Eligible nominees must be studying on an F-1/J-1 or F-2/J-2 visa,
- Eligible nominees are 35 years old or younger at the time of application,
- Eligible nominees must be enrolled for studies in Spring 2021,
- Nominators must provide unique and accurate information for each nominee.
IIE always welcomes additional contributions for the Emergency Student Fund so it can respond quickly to help international students when disasters and emergencies in their home countries threaten to jeopardize their studies.
We thank you for your interest in supporting students in times of crisis, and appreciate your donation.