Maternal Health Young Champions are students or young graduates in public health or a related field who are committed to improving maternal mortality and morbidity through either research or innovative field work in their home country.
Candidates should meet the following minimum criteria:
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- 20-35 years of age
- clearly articulated plans for continued technical experience, research, or study
- demonstrated career commitment to improvement of maternal health, especially in developing countries
- interest in academic research or technical service provision in the field (excluding policy advocacy)
- articulated work/study project goals
Please continue to check our website for announcements regarding the next application period.