Participating Universities

Where Should I Apply?

Universities eligible to receive CCSP grantees are listed below. Applicants should choose a university and faculty member that will be well suited to their area of academic research. This faculty member will be their primary adviser while in China and will write the required letter of invitation. Letters of invitation must be in English, or accompanied by a signed translation provided by the host institution, and must be on university or departmental letterhead. Applicants will need to upload this letter as part of their online application.

The documents below contain descriptions, in Chinese, of participating faculty member's area(s) of academic interest, as well as contact information. Applicants should consider this a resource, but not an exhaustive list, of eligible faculty members and areas of research. Any faculty member holding the rank of Associate Professor or higher at one of the 15 participating institutions listed below is eligible to serve as the grantee's primary adviser.

In addition, applicants are encouraged to seek guidance from their home university faculty when determining which host university and adviser will be most appropriate for their research field.

Beijing Foreign Studies University (PDF)

Beijing Language and Culture University (PDF)

Beijing Normal University (PDF)

East China Normal University (PDF)

Fudan University (PDF)

Jilin University (PDF)

Nanjing University (PDF)

Nankai University (PDF)

Peking University (PDF)

Renmin University (PDF)

Shandong University (PDF)

Sichuan University (PDF)

Sun Yat-sen University (PDF)

Wuhan University (PDF)

Xiamen University (PDF)