IIE implements projects by working closely with local partners in both the public and private sector. Local partners enrich projects by providing local context, identifying and solving problems, stimulating innovation, providing on-the-ground information, measuring impact, connecting with local stakeholders, and identifying local resources. IIE’s approach to partnerships is centered on transparency, collaboration, and capacity building to support local partner sustainability.
Current partners include:
- Arab Academy for Science, Technology, and Maritime Transport
- The American University in Cairo
- The British University in Egypt
- CoreSkills, LLC
- George Mason University Carter School for Peace and Conflict Resolution
- Himpunan Wanita Disabilitas Indonesia
- Indonesian International Education Foundation
- Kelompok Perempuan dan Sumber Sumber Kehidupan
- Mien R. Uno Foundation
- NORC at the University of Chicago
- Prestasi Junior Indonesia
- United States Agency for International Development
For more information about partnering with IIE, please contact David Simpson at DSimpson@iie.org.