The Institute of International Education (IIE) Women Enhancing Technology (WeTech) initiative is proud to partner with Juniper Networks to invest in young women and future leaders in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
Two scholarships in the amount of $7,000 will be awarded to female students at accredited universities in the European Union for the 2018 school year. The scholarship recipients will complete paid internships at Juniper Networks' Amsterdam office in 2018.
The WeTech Europe award eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be a female and must currently be citizens of one of the following EU countries:Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, UK
- Applicants must be current full-time undergraduate or graduate (Master's) students at an accredited institution in the European Union
- Applicants must be seeking a degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering, Computer Networking, or related fields
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership potential in their chosen STEM field
- Applicants must be willing and available to participate in an internship at Juniper Networks' office in Amsterdam in 2018
- The start date and length of the internship is flexible and will depend on your university’s requirements and schedule. Juniper Networks staff in Amsterdam will work with you to determine the details of your internship placement after acceptance of the award.
- November 6, 2017: Scholarship application opens
- January 26, 2018: Scholarship application closes
- February 5, 2018: Letters of Recommendation due
- February 2018: Independent selection committees review applications and winners announced
For general inquiries, please contact email@example.com