The GLO Survey has closed and analysis is underway. Check our GLO Resources page for updates.
Archived information for GLO Survey participation:
- Identify capabilities to collect data on your campus about graduate student overseas experiences;
- Compare institutional trends with national level patterns on graduate student overseas experiences to effectively inform your internationalization strategy;
- Evaluate the destinations and types of overseas learning occurring among your graduate student population to identify and improve strategic relationships and collaboration;
- Publicize participation in this national level survey to highlight your institution’s active focus and leadership in cultivating globally competitive graduates;
- Learn best practices and build your internal capacity to collect data on graduate student overseas experiences from informational webinars.
- Build momentum for study abroad advocates to engage with policymakers, businesses, and educational institutions on graduate learning overseas.
Who should respond to this survey?
Due to the limited data many study abroad offices have on graduate students’ overseas experiences, this survey is encouraging these traditional holders of study abroad data to work with graduate schools, risk management offices, institutional research departments, or any others who may have access to the most comprehensive information. Where this information lives differs between institutions, therefore the survey is designed to accommodate responses from a variety of different sources on campus. Respondents may enter data for the institution as a whole or for a specific school within an institution.
If you have questions about the survey or participating in GLO, please contact email@example.com.