The application for the fall 2019 cohort is now open! Deadline: February 28, 2019.
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- A personal statement of no more than 250 words
- University Transcript
- Resume/curriculum vitae (up to 3 pages)
- A mock teaching demonstration on video
- 1-2 Letters of Recommendation (You must register 2 recommenders through the “Recommender Registration” section of the online application. Recommendations MUST be completed online
Only applications completed by the deadline will be reviewed. Falsifying or plagiarizing any portion of your application is grounds for automatic disqualification.
Applications are reviewed holistically, with consideration of the following:
- Professional qualifications, including training, credentials, publications, and awards
- Strong educational background
- Teaching experience, TEFL certification
- Interest in China, and teaching overseas
- Diversity of background and experience to represent the American population
Contact: Please email TeachInChina@iie.org if you have questions.