Support Refugee and Displaced Students

IIE Odyssey Scholarship

Give to IIE Odyssey Scholarship

Access to education is critical for refugee and displaced people striving to build their future. Yet as the world’s displaced population continues to grow, educational resources are diminishing. This is especially true for those seeking higher education.

To address this need, IIE will pilot a new scholarship program to deliver higher education to traditionally under-served, displaced youth around the globe. The IIE Odyssey Scholarship will enable such students to pursue four-year bachelor’s degrees or two-year master’s degrees in Latin America, Southeast Asia, the Middle East, or Sub-Saharan Africa. The first cohort of students will receive scholarships that cover the entire cost of their period of study, as well as robust support services throughout their educational journey.

For launch, IIE anticipates providing full scholarships for 12 students.

With your help, we can do more! Additional support will increase the number of students who benefit.

Education brings hope and opportunity to those at risk of being left behind, and at IIE we know that these students pay it forward in their communities. Please join us as we extend hope and pathways to education to more deserving students.

Please consider supporting the IIE Odyssey Scholarship! 

I want to support IIE:

Minimum is $5.00
If you would like to notify someone of this tribute gift by email or mail, please enter the notification name and contact information in the Comments box below.

Tax Incentives for Charitable Giving in 2021
Congress has recognized that the gifts generous donors make to nonprofits are an essential way everyone can help in this crisis. You can help IIE support students and scholars while saving on your 2021 income taxes.

For those who don’t itemize their taxes: You can deduct up to $300 per taxpayer ($600 for a married couple) for charitable contributions.

For those who do itemize: You can deduct up to 100% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) for charitable contributions.

As always, you should consult your tax advisors. IIE does not provide tax advice.