The IFP Alumni Tracking Study Issue Brief Series explores thematic issues related to IFP and its alumni, including social justice, leadership, community development, equity in education, and economic development. The series is meant to examine IFP through various research and analytical lenses and provide scholars, practitioners, and the IFP community with points of discussion and debate.
- IFP Leaders Furthering Organizational Change | February 2020
- Disability is not Inability | June 2016
- Promoting Gender Equity: Lessons from the IFP Fellowship | October 2015
- International Scholarships for Equity in Higher Education | April 2015
- Exploring “Change Readiness” and IFP Social Impact | November 2014