What programs and services does IIE New York manage?
IIE's New York offices are home to the staff of several divisions including:
- IIENetwork and Publications
- Research and Evaluation
- Scholar Rescue Fund
- International Fellowships Program
- Office of the VP of Student Exchanges
- Scholarship & Training Programs, Global Learning Initiatives
- U.S. Student Programs
- Placement and Special Services
- Enrichment & Special Development
- Foreign Fulbright Programs
For which states does IIE New York provide student services?
IIE New York provides student services for the the following states:
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and West Virginia.
What Executive Staff members are based in New York?
In addition to these distinguished programs and services, IIE President and CEO Allan Goodman, Senior Counselor to the President Peggy Blumenthal, and Executive Vice Presidents Jaye Chen and Peter Thompson are based in New York. They frequently and regularly travel to IIE offices around the world, committed to developing and maintaining a global presence to promote international education.