The Richard Rockefeller Fellowship (RRF) supports young Chinese leaders to learn about strategic philanthropy for a sustainable future, and to strengthen collaborative ties between the U.S. and Chinese philanthropic sectors. Established in 2016 by both Chinese and American institutions, it honors the legacy of Dr. Richard Rockefeller, former board chair of the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, and esteemed philanthropist.
This fellowship supports two Chinese citizens between the ages of 25 and 35 to work and conduct research at the Rockefeller Brother’s Fund’s (RBF) office in New York for up to four months. During this time, fellows learn about the U.S. philanthropy while sharing experiences and insights from China’s philanthropic sector.
Application Deadline: December 9, 2019
The following application elements must be completed in their entirety and submitted on or before December 9, 2019 to be eligible for review:
- Completed Application Form
- Completed Personal Statement (see Application Form)
- A one to two-minute video of yourself answering the following question:
- Your name, current work/study status.
- What motivates you about your current work and what would you love to spend more time doing?
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com