Since its founding in 1952, IIE's Houston office has been promoting international understanding through educational, training and professional exchanges for governments, foundations, corporations and multilateral institutions worldwide.
What programs and scholarships do we manage?
- ExxonMobil Iraq Training, Technology & Scholars Program
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
- U.S. Fulbright
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program
- Boren Awards
What services are available?
IIE provides a wide range of services for corporations, foundations, government agencies, and international organizations.
- Scholarship Management
- Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives
Work with Us
We encourage you to consider working with IIE to develop programs that meet your specific objectives.
- Global Workforce Development
- Local Content Initiatives
- Short-Term and Long-Term Training and Education