What programs and scholarships are managed by this office?
- Baker Hughes Scholars Program in Angola
- Esso Angolan Scholars Program
- ExxonMobil Iraq Training, Technology & Scholars Program
- ExxonMobil Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Scholarship Program
- ExxonMobil Romanian Geoscience Scholars Program
- ExxonMobil Russian Scholars Program
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
- Boren Awards
- U.S. Fulbright
- Iraq Scholars and Leaders Program (ISLP)
- Friends of International Students and Scholars (FISS)
What services are available?
IIE provides a wide range of services for corporations, foundations, government agencies, and international organizations. We encourage you to consider working with IIE to develop programs that meet your specific objectives.
- Global Workforce Development
- Local Content Initiatives
- Short-Term and Long-Term Training and Education
- Scholarship Management
- Global Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Initiatives
To learn more about IIE Houston’s Services, please visit the Our Services page.
Learn MoreLearn more about the Houston programs available.
Honored that @IIEGoodman was selected to help launch the first Yidan Prize. Save the date for their Summit in Dec.… https://t.co/PmE0TjkccV
RT @supckie: These beautiful professional ladies from #SierraLeone are all set to be mentored, to network and to impact #communities on th…
All eyes are on international student enrollment in U.S. #highered. Help us make sense of the trends via our survey… https://t.co/NEULE3yD4x
IIE Interactive: Schwarzman Scholars, Freeman Asia, Fulbright S... - https://t.co/407PKTXx1C
@IREXintl Thank you for sharing the reports! Great event today! #girlsCHARGE #girlsEDU