IIE Bangkok engages in a diverse array of programs in support of international higher education throughout the region. Currently, these include the following:
English Language Support
IIE Bangkok supports educational institutions, governments, and corporations throughout the region to advance English proficiency, thereby strengthening capacity to engage more broadly organizationally and academically.
– TOEFL ITP® Assessment Series: Provides a cost-effective, convenient, and reliable assessment of English-language skills for the purpose of placement, monitoring progress, evaluation, exit testing, and other situations. The exam is offered in both digital and paper-based versions.
– TOEFL® Practice Online (TPO): Provides preparation for success on the TOEFL iBT®. The online assessment uses actual past test questions and issues scores and performance feedback within 24 hours.
Contact: Mr. Sinchai Lekwanitchakul SLekwanitchakul@iie.org
Implementing scholarship programs in a fair, open, and transparent manner, IIE Bangkok provides scholarship administration services to large public and private sector organizations that include:
– Freeman Awards for Study in Asia (Freeman-ASIA): Scholarships for U.S. undergraduate students with demonstrated financial need to study abroad in East or Southeast Asia.
– IIE Bridge Scholarship: Supporting displaced Myanmar youth with the upfront costs of earning an undergraduate university degree.
– IIE Odyssey Scholarship: Providing motivated and qualified refugees or displaced students with the opportunity to pursue bachelor’s degrees or master’s degrees at universities in Southeast Asia.
Contact: Ms. Benjarat Noppornprom firstname.lastname@example.org
IIE Bangkok partners with governments, development agencies, foundations, universities and corporations, leveraging its international networks to facilitate student mobility and enrollment.
– Mohamed bin Zayed University of Artificial Intelligence (MBZUAI) in Abu Dhabi: Provides full-scholarships for graduate-level, research-based academic degree programs for students from around the world in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
Contact: Ms. Savitree Supanwattanachai email@example.com
– EducationUSA Regional Educational Advising Coordinator (REAC): In partnership with U.S. Embassies, provides leadership for the U.S. Department of State’s EducationUSA network of advising centers in East Asia and the Pacific to advance student mobility and exchange.
Contact: Mr. Charles Hornstra, Chornstra@educationusa.org
International Education Services
Leveraging IIE’s global program capacity and network of stakeholders, IIE Bangkok provides additional educational services that include:
For more information about these or other services, please contact SEAinfo@iie.org