Since 1967, IIE’s Hong Kong office has promoted international exchange and cultural understanding between the US and Hong Kong. For the past 50 years IIE Hong Kong has been an authoritative resource for Hong Kong and Chinese students seeking accurate and objective information about US higher education, as well as providing international scholarship, fellowship and development opportunities.
IIE Hong Kong partners with both public and private sector sponsors to design and implement a wide variety of regional and international scholarship and leadership programs that provide current and future employees with the academic training, cross-cultural skills and leadership needed to succeed in today’s global economy. The office also supports the internationalization of universities and other education institutions through our advising, outreach and event management services.
What services are available at this office?
- Management of all aspects of scholarship and fellowship programs
- Advising, outreach and selection services
- Leadership training, talent development, internships and mentorship support
- Events, workshops and study tours (inbound and outbound)
Sponsors and Partners
- American Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong
- Avery Dennison Foundation
- Cargill Foundation
- Duke Kunshan University
- Yidan Prize Foundation